• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today I learned Monster is Satan's drink

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
monster energy GIF by NASCAR

SteadyEvo

He could’ve just meant how unhealthy it is… People drinking these must be immune to caffeine. Way too potent for me. I’ll have tea ☕

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
He could’ve just meant how unhealthy it is… People drinking these must be immune to caffeine. Way too potent for me. I’ll have tea ☕

I don't think there's even that much caffeine in Monster, less than a regular coffee.

-Minsc-

Satan says to hold on to that grudge and hate. God says to let go of your selfishness and love your neighbour. Does Satan and God really have no effect on your life?

Satan says to hold on to that grudge and hate. God says to let go of your selfishness and love your neighbour. Does Satan and God really have no effect on your life?
If you want to follow a path of harmony I say that’s great, and what’s even better is you don’t need any deity’s permission or direction to be a good person. Likewise choosing to be selfish is your own decision, and you’re responsible for your own decisions not god or satan. Doesn’t that make more sense than some kind of cosmic spiritual contest for your soul?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I dont hate anyone and being the most humble person I know I would never proclaim that God doesn't exist that would be awfully arrogant and presumptious of me but what I can say is that I don't care.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
It was probably some super lonely guy just trying to make a joke.

Yet you replied with a smart ass remark to prove some inane point.

Might as well dye your hair and protest how racism is actually racist.
I was minding my business till he opened his mouth. That's a take, sure.

Wildebeest

You are on his list of bad people now. When the rapture happens, he won't lift a finger to make sure you are not left behind.

OZ9000

Banned
Did you miss this post with a woman literally claiming it's Satan's drink and not because it's bad for you?
Yes. I simply assumed it was due to energy drinks being linked to all manner of ill health outcomes.

Just saw it now - funny stuff. Of course she was going to be American.

Last edited:
Top Bottom