• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
1. The Runs
2. Pop Quiz in school with BAD results
3. SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY CAR AND DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING so now i have a broken window and STILL have my shitty radio
4. Someone stole 512MB of RAM from my computer in school!! weeeee!

MY DAY ROCKED TOO

OVERDRAWN IN CHECKING ACCOUNT: THANKS BANK
TIRE BLOWS: THANKS HOT ROAD
MAJOR PROJECT DUE: YAY
THREE LABS BEHIND: THANKS ME!

bogg

Someone stole 512MB of RAM from my computer in school!! weeeee!
:( I feel for you man...
Just do it...
roof.jpg

ballhog

Someone broke into my car once, they smashed the rear window, crawled in, and took the knobs off my stereo. Apparently they couldnt figure out how to get the stereo out of the dash, it was just shoved in there. So then I had to buy these crappy auto parts store type replacement knobs, and whenever I turned the volume up, the balance went all the way to the left. A couple of months later the left channel died. Assholes.

Yesterday I went to Gamestop to trade in some games and my platinum GBA. They wouldn't take it cuz I didn't have the power adaptor. I was quoted $100 even, enough for a new NES SP.

I went back today with the power adaptor, and the value of the SP went down $5. In just one day.

I hate my life.

Gattsu25

Banned
heh...one of the first things i did with my GBA was peel off the bar code...hate those things :b

rented 4 fliks and paid a small late-fee...found out that i've gotta spend at least 150 to get the window replaced...no clue what i'm gonna do about the RAM =\

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gattsu25 said:
4. Someone stole 512MB of RAM from my computer in school!! weeeee!

What the fuck? What the hell kinda nerd school do you go to where people open up your system and take your RAM... jesus.

Gattsu25

Banned
LakeEarth:

One of the following can not fit in your pocket:

A) A Computer
B) A stick of RAM

Let's see if you can figure that one out!!

Wellington, someone from the nightclasses stole the RAM...i'm more pissed about my freaking car window >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom