• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Again, if Major Armstrong arrived just one minute later to the Elric's room this silly plot point could have been avoided!

MikeMyers

MikeMyers, it's time for that gif!

lust.gif

Wow I'm an idiot, I never realized why Envy upcoming spoilers on the off chance someone hasn't seen this series before
frames Ross for the murder of Hughes, it's because she's the only normal human who sees him, Ed/Al don't count as they're sacrifices and the other guy wasn't there when he appeared

Seda

That was a pretty good episode.

I need to wake up super early tommorow, so i'm gonna miss Jack. Later.

I don't mind the fifth lab excursion, it's pretty much the first major event that sets the ball rolling (that and Scar's attempt at murder). But Al's little emo episode is my least liked part of the entire show.

Damn you Barry!

Damn you Armstrong!

Seda

Schadenfreude, remember when the last hour used to be basically me and you? Lazybones, Raxus, and Palutena (edit: and some others) popped in at times, but without Fox, Bass, and Man God, it was pretty lonely.

Time for Jack.

Jack walking on clouds

I don't mind the fifth lab excursion, it's pretty much the first major event that sets the ball rolling (that and Scar's attempt at murder). But Al's little emo episode is my least liked part of the entire show.

Damn you Barry!

Damn you Armstrong!
Quoted the wrong person?

Future, still rickety wooden bridges.

Schadenfreude, remember when the last hour used to be basically me and you? Lazybones, Raxus, and Palutena (edit: and some others) popped in at times, but without Fox, Bass, and Man God, it was pretty lonely.

Time for Jack.
Good times, Seda. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom