• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Schadenfreude, remember when the last hour used to be basically me and you? Lazybones, Raxus, and Palutena (edit: and some others) popped in at times, but without Fox, Bass, and Man God, it was pretty lonely.

Time for Jack.

bros stick together.

Seda

I know I've seen this episode but I couldn't tell you anything else about it other than there's this Scotsman guy.

TadkV.gif

How did this bridge get longer when he got on it?

This story seems like the Dr. Suess story that I can't remember the title of right now. So tired.

I don't think I ever saw episode 3 of SBT either reading it's description, so I need to see SBT 3, 5, and whatever last weeks Clone Wars was

MikeMyers

Schadenfreude, remember when the last hour used to be basically me and you? Lazybones, Raxus, and Palutena (edit: and some others) popped in at times, but without Fox, Bass, and Man God, it was pretty lonely.

Time for Jack.

Sigh, InuyashaGAF still lives on.

Tomorrow at 8!

Seda

If Jack is willing and able to jump that high on the bridge why didn't he just jump over this guy and continue on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom