• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"friends are dumb!"

<one episode later>

"y u be so strong"

"i have friends"

"nooooooooooooo"

Mik317

Well he kind of screwed that up during the Soul Society arc. I think he had a good idea, but the amount of people he introduced wasn't really need to cover the story he wanted to tell. There were a lot of good characters introduced, but so many that it bogged down almost all the characters outside of Aizen or Ichigo. The Arrancar arc had even more awesome characters thrown in, exacerbating his issue.

He's got some really good ideas and arcs, but Kubo always seems to get too bogged down in being overly stylish with zero substance and introducing tons of awesome characters that get lost in the shuffle of the story he's trying to tell.

This in a nutshell is one of Bleach's biggest problems.

The Cast is actually kinda interesting but isn't allowed to be because how many there are and thus they get no development. I am still pissed that nothing was done with Tatski(sp)....Every arc Kubo creates new pretty cool characters and either kills them off or have them do nothing for the rest of the series..

Naruto kinda has this issue to but that is more so focusing on Sasuke for long periods of time.

and despite all of the shit I give Bleach..I still enjoy it but I am a bit let down that it never was as good as it could have been IMO.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"friends are dumb!"

<one episode later>

"y u be so strong"

"i have friends"

"nooooooooooooo"

I get the feeling that... *manga stuffz*
This is how Ichigo will defeat Yhwach in the final manga arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom