• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It slows down. Serious.

i7kw48Odmhaqn.gif

While I hated the end of the raigui and the final scene with Nozomi, as a whole that last battle was pretty enjoyable and if I have to deal with shitty writing at least make it look pretty

For real tho will AoT be the next "Dragonball" in the West? If they really do well with this dub I wonder how much bigger it will get

It already is and it hasn't aired on TV yet

Think about it

It could easily be that popular. It's got a zombie-vibe while still being different enough to make it unique.

You guys are underestimating DBZ's western popularity, especially in North America.
Be sure to remember that Dragon Ball Z was airing on weekday afternoons during the Anime Boom.

Attack on Titan will never get that big.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so would it be a waste of time to ask who the dude is that's being drained and what that thing that's feeding off him is?

MikeMyers

You guys are underestimating DBZ's western popularity, especially in North America.
Be sure to remember that Dragon Ball Z was airing on weekday afternoons during the Anime Boom.

Attack on Titan will never get that big.

I don't think AoT will capture the kid market like DB did, but I could be wrong.

daveo42

Banned
Doesn't that whole biz with Gaara take like 24 hours? Hasn't been a week since Gaara was captured? Does no one eat in Naruto unless it's for comedic or nostalgic effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom