• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I rewatched last week's One Piece episode since I was basically unconsciousness when it aired. HOLY SHIT do they lay it on thick in the beginning with what's going to happen. That wasn't even foreshadowing, that was just saying it straight out. As for Spandam, UGH. Talk about the worst villain archetype in fiction. He's going to make the rest of the arc uncomfortable to sit through isn't he? :/ "Herp derp, good guys get framed by the OBVIOUSLY and comically evil guy/organization" is one of my least favorite tropes in fiction :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I get that reference
unfortunately.
NSlsw4K.gif

Mik317

I rewatched last week's One Piece episode since I was basically unconsciousness when it aired. HOLY SHIT do they lay it on thick in the beginning with what's going to happen. That wasn't even foreshadowing, that was just saying it straight out. As for Spandam, UGH. Talk about the worst villain archetype in fiction. He's going to make the rest of the arc uncomfortable to sit through isn't he? :/ "Herp derp, good guys get framed by the OBVIOUSLY and comically evil guy/organization" is one of my least favorite tropes in fiction :/

Yeah I really really hate Spandam. Which I think is the point but fuck if it isn't laid on super heavy

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

It gets a lil old sure, I didnt mind the flashback though I think this is the point where I noticed that the pacing slowed down alot and noticed that the recaps were starting to get longer.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Nobody told me it was going to be this cool!" One Piece newbies reacting to the series.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I was starting to think either toonami or funimation cut out the recaps or atleast most of them, but I guess I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom