• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
aAyOCLOl.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
Wow, that was a late break.

So far, all we've got from this episode that we didn't know already is that Gaara is basically Naruto.

Village Elders arent the most rational of people. "Hey, you know that kid with the super dangerous demon thats controlled by emotions? Lets make him grow up alone. Surely he wont grow to resent us."

Seda

Wow, that was a late break.

So far, all we've got from this episode that we didn't know already is that Gaara is basically Naruto.

Some of the things the council talked about does stay relevant during this arc. (purposefully vague for spoilerz)

Seda

But I spoiled it cause it was a spoiler. Not my fault of you don't take the big black box over my words as a hint not to read it.

You labeled it terribly though. It could have been for anything. A proper spoiler gives context to what the spoiler is so people can decide if they want to click it or not.

SykoTech

I remember a group of kids in high school would wear those naruto forehead protectors

Haha, yeah. Naruto fever struck my high school during my sophomore year. They had boxes of headbands and were passing them out.

I was friends with a few people that were in the anime club, but I had to turn them down. I actually liked Naruto a lot back them, but that was still too much for me.

Mik317

Village Elders arent the most rational of people. "Hey, you know that kid with the super dangerous demon thats controlled by emotions? Lets make him grow up alone. Surely he wont grow to resent us."

The Leaf is fucking lucky Naruto is an idiot.

I mean...he litterally has a beast in him that the 4th had to SACRIFICE HIMSELF to just seal.....not beat...seal.

but no lets treat him like shit.

any other kid and welp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom