• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

As I said last week, I think the 'brotherhood' scene at the end is alright, but everything leading up to it feels very manufactured.

As I said last week, I think the 'brotherhood' scene at the end is alright, but everything leading up to it feels very manufactured.

It felt manufactured in all three versions, it's probably the most poorly thought out plot line in the series. It's not a terrible idea but it needed to be established a bit earlier, and ffs have someone other then Barry be the one that breaks the camel's back and makes Al want to confront Ed

I was going to yell at you but then I thought it might be a color blind thing, their skin tone is weird in this version compared to '03. It looks unhealthy.

Ahh well if that's the case then I guess I can't compare at all :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is established early in the manga/first anime with Ed's dark secret being brought up repeatedly but it makes Al look dumb in every version.

It is established early in the manga/first anime with Ed's dark secret being brought up repeatedly but it makes Al look dumb in every version.

I think it's only mentioned once in the manga before the fight with Barry, 03 did add a few more scenes, but not in a way that would make Al likely to believe Barry, and heck in that version it has the added problem of Al having seen Barry ALIVE before he became a suit of armor proving that it can happen

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think it's only mentioned once in the manga before the fight with Barry, 03 did add a few more scenes, but not in a way that would make Al likely to believe Barry, and heck in that version it has the added problem of Al having seen Barry ALIVE before he became a suit of armor proving that it can happen
Absolutely spot on with the alive Barry, it makes that Al Kid Goku level gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom