• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meow is a Beetlejuician. Too bad Beetlejuice never showed up this season. If he had, would've love to see him reappear in Space Dandy Season 2 and 3.

And that's #2, Schad. =P

ieIEybdYs7LZP.gif

The Dandy Way

pirata

I've always wondered if the food at any of these places was good.
I'd go buuuut I have standards.

My fellow high school newspaper staff-members and I went to a Hooter's during a weekend-long conference in another city. It was one of our editor's birthday, and she wanted to go (she's bisexual). I quite honestly can't remember the food very well---your standard chain stuff, I think. I thought the whole affair was funny, even though mostly-undressed girls have little appeal to me, since I'm a gay dude. We stole a knife from Hooter's to cut a birthday cake in the hotel later on, which became a longstanding inside joke.

That was a really fun trip, with all sorts of other things happening, as well. Probably one of my favorite memories from high school.

8LsEoGO.jpg

I get the low down for you guys because I love you.

After listening to the Dandy soundtrack so much in the past week, it kinda weird to hear it during the show for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom