• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The next episode was tasty looking. Makes one want to try real ramen (not the cup crap).

And now, Bleach filler...... blaaaaaaah

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
iS99yA3iK4M19.gif

Boy oh boy, this new look.

If I could hump a GIF, I'd choose this one. The nascent graphic designer in my is undulating in joy.

Tenumi

Banned
Thought I was awake enough, but looks like this is my stop. I'll probably watch One Piece, Blue Exorcist, and Black Lagoon tommorow.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The next episode was tasty looking. Makes one want to try real ramen (not the cup crap).

And now, Bleach filler...... blaaaaaaah

There's supposed to be a great place in Manhattan I've been meaning to try, but the line is supposed to be insane so I wanted to wait until it got warmer.

It's very confusing and upsetting

Why would you pick that line for Bleach's Toonami opening when it's so poorly acted, other then that I like this new Opening way better

Did they ever replay that one Clyde animation besides that one night? Can't recall.

No. Wonder if the Clydes were on hold because they decided on this new look.

Lots of new animation tonight, that looks better lit than before. You can really see the ship now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom