• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Rin. Professional gofer boy.

Two tails? Its evil.

Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Tails_-_1.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, Robin joined with CP9 to protect the Straw Hats, but....why did CP9 even need her? They seemed pretty capable themselves.

They didn't need her for this mission. They need her because she can read the poneglyphs/is dangerous and has been wanted by the government for 20 years. Being able to take Robin into custody was kind of like bonus time. They may not have the blueprints to Pluton, but now they have the only person who knows where they are AND the one person who could find/awaken Pluton even without the blueprints.

Also, it gives them a way to pin the blame for the things that were about to transpire on someone else.

I mean...that seems like something that Robin wouldn't actually do though. Doesn't make sense to me. Sure, loyalty is great and all, but destroying the world seems like it would be a bad thing versus losing your friends.

It has to do with that buster call thing that was mentioned, wait till
Robin's flash back
next arc and it'll make sense

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I mean...that seems like something that Robin wouldn't actually do though. Doesn't make sense to me. Sure, loyalty is great and all, but destroying the world seems like it would be a bad thing versus losing your friends.

Just wait, it'll make more sense eventually

So many people getting frustrated because they want more answers to OP and will have to wait, there is a reason why Gucci and Lazy Bones both skipped ahead and I imagine more OP virgins will skip ahead soon

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Waiting for One Piece to explain itself is a losing game.

Show should be aired twice fwiw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom