• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yep, there's Titanfall. It's a thing...

I feel like I'm the only person that doesn't care about this games

I don't either.

Yay, another grimdark FPS for the dudebros. How original.

The whole mech aspect seems a'ight tho, loved MechAssault.

This Kagerosa stuff is bullshit unless they explain it. Just an episode or 2 ago, he wasn;t competent and skilled enough to be in the main fighting squads. Now he's taking on hollow Ichigo.

He's got an op shikai and is essentially a mod soul. I think he hid his reiatsu to prevent others from detecting his true power level while working in the research department.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This Kagerosa stuff is bullshit unless they explain it. Just an episode or 2 ago, he wasn;t competent and skilled enough to be in the main fighting squads. Now he's taking on hollow Ichigo.

Yeah he was supposed to be a really really shitty fighter, but super intelligent. So wtf?

I think the new Toonami look can best be described as finally ditching whatever CN-feeling was left in the presentation and more like what AS would do if it decided to make Toonami from scratch.

My two cents, your mileage may vary.

Squalor

People said that about Inception...
No one who knows anything said that.

It was a Nolan film. People were hyped.

Pfister has worked closely with Nolan, but that doesn't mean he can write like him. I'll give Transcendence a chance, though. It's a great cast, despite its starring Depp.

Pfister has worked closely with Nolan, but that doesn't mean he can write like him. I'll give Transcendence a chance, though. It's a great cast, despite its starring Depp.

Depp is a good actor don't let the over dose of those PotC films ruin that

MikeMyers

The Prestige is my favourite Nolan.

I recommend it if you haven't seen it. I'm actually not too keen on his other works, but I love that one.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

LuWAUWK.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, so this means this asshole is going to die soon, Bleach loves doing that with people about to expire.

Squalor

Depp is a good actor don't let the over dose of those PotC films ruin that
I couldn't care less about those films.

I have gotten tired of his Tim Burton schtick. He has been terrible lately: The Lone Ranger, Dark Shadows, The Tourist, Alice in Wonderland.

He hasn't had a great role in forever. I hope he redeems himself here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom