• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

I bet "icebarg" is a typo based on the Japanese pronunciation of "iceberg" (I bet it's something like "aisubaago")

---

That face with that body! Sometimes the character design in this series is really fucking weird!

Squalor

How to fix Kokoro:

pussi_silmareiat_syvatty_large.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oooh right, the World Government killed everyone associated with Gold Roger they could get their hands on.

... Everyone.

Caught up people know what I'm talking about.

Gol D. Roger is how you spell his name, right?

Titanfall!? Is this a new review?

Well (not sure when it's revealed in the anime)
His name is Gol D. Rodger with the will of D in the middle, but people started calling him Gold Rodger by accident and the name kind of sticks, in a flash back Rodger complains about people getting his name wrong

................hang on. was Tom (later One Piece sorta spoilers that won't affect anything if you read them)

Yes

Crocodile

Executed just because you built a ship for a dude? Unless Tom was actually part of Gold Roger's crew that seems super extreme. Are we going to send every car manufacturer to jail because one of their products was used as a getaway car?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That seems rather weird they'd execute him just because Gold Roger happened to own the ship.

Eeehhhh, Titanfall. Why is "it's only on this system" considered a negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom