• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your poison, blue lines sold separately.

abf96.png

faf54.png

daveo42

Banned
Naruto is too damn smart for his own good in Shippuden.

He has to have a lot of people tell him what's up far too often. I know it's a writing tech to get the reader up to date without useless narration, but it makes him look like a fool most of the time. Also,
him not knowing that he can gain knowledge from his shadow clones until he was told about it way way later was just dumb.

He has to have a lot of people tell him what's up far too often. I know it's a writing tech to get the reader up to date without useless narration, but it makes him look like a fool most of the time. Also,

Also why didn't Jiraya use that ability at all during any of his training?

daveo42

Banned
But then the pacing would be worse and all the attacks would just be giant splashes of black and white ink.

Oh god would the pacing be so much worse. That two years of filler hell would have ended up being used up in the first arc of shippuden.

Oh, they could do it. At least stuff happens from chapter to chapter, imagine if nothing happened in 18 pages.

If it meant someone other then Naruto and Sauske did something I'd take it, and yes I know that manga spoilers
guy is currently being awesome, but it's hard to get excitied for a known job session

the difference between Bleach and Naruto is just picking your poison, do you want TWO people who mostly every fight is about and stuff happens to and around or A MILLION (but still with the M.C swooping in to land the finishing blow on the Big Bad) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom