• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

My least favorite episode is the one where Al imagines that he might not 'be real'. It ends with a kind of nice 'brother' moment at the end, but the whole distrust scenario is hard to believe and feels forced.

daveo42

Banned
i thought the Lior one was kind of bad

The first few episodes are kind of weak because they are retreading ground from the initial run. The early stuff getting cut short didn't help some of the episodes, but it's all still follows the manga except the first episode. We just lost two episodes from the trip back from Lior.

My least favorite episode is the one where Al imagines that he might not 'be real'. It ends with a kind of nice 'brother' moment at the end, but the whole distrust scenario is hard to believe and feels forced.

Yeah it was bad in all 3 versions, even in the manga in made me roll my eyes

Literally Bones did this rushed opening to help fans who'd only seen fma 03 to get a refresher on what was canon and getting the series quickly to the divergent point and go back to normal pacing. In that way these episodes are perfect at what they're trying to do, instead people got mad that they "rush" though this content.

Where as if FMA;B had been a good 1:1 paced series people would bitch "the first 20ish episodes are the same thing we saw already" it's like no win

Levyne

Banned
Literally Bones did this rushed opening to help fans who'd only seen fma 03 to get a refresher on what was canon and getting the series quickly to the divergent point and go back to normal pacing. In that way these episodes are perfect at what they're trying to do, instead people got mad that they "rush" though this content.

Where as if FMA;B had been a good 1:1 paced series people would bitch "the first 20ish episodes are the same thing we saw already" it's like no win

Further we get away from the present, the less people will really take to that justification.

tM1PVId.gif

Ed and Al are LEGIT SHOOK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom