• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think this is the first show that I have watched beforehand come to to Toonami, the reactions are going to be interesting.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The anime has better plot progression. The pacing is wonky in a few places.

That's good to know.
The manga has slow pacing (a big no-no for a monthly series), especially the latest chapter since there were pages of reaction shots.

daveo42

Banned
That's good to know.
The manga has slow pacing (a big no-no for a monthly series), especially the latest chapter since there were pages of reaction shots.

I'm not caught up on the manga, maybe a few months behind right now. I can agree with the manga pacing in spots too. Isn't it the mangaka's first real manga?

Gorillaz

idk why and it's known already, but the animation and art work of the show has been so impressive. Rewatching this episode just had me thinking about it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm not caught up on the manga, maybe a few months behind right now. I can agree with the manga pacing in spots too. Isn't it the mangaka's first real manga?

Yes it is. He's done some one-shots, but this is his first on-going serialized work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom