• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Normally I don't like beating a dead horse, but in 4kids case I make that exception

These days the only 4Kids jokes I really make are "What will they do about this moment in One Piece?"
Especially with some of the dark stuff the recent arcs did.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Since you guys are very good with anime, I was trying to remember the name of one and got stuck: it revolved around a sword that a guy needed to go around and collect enhancements for. I distinctly remember one episode where he was faced with killing his girlfriend or the world being destroyed because she was possessed by some sort of world-destroying demon, and he took a third option with a soul-slicing blade that only harmed spirits while leaving physical objects intact.

Rave Master. The series stopped getting animated about half-way through the story so if you want to finish you have to read.

Poor Dandy, no love from Scarlet.

Amikami

Banned
Ahh yiss. Viva Namida. I love you.

Bully la Bully would be amazing if only for hate watching the censorship
Yep, I would love to hate it, but honestly, I think I would eventually love it anyway. I would watch this without a second thought.
Eeeeh, I don't think making 4Kids jokes about modern anime are funny anymore. They're pretty much dead now.

True but this is still funny imo.

MikeMyers

Attack on Titan woot.

VKyt2EZ.gif

I've never seen it.

BatDan

I suppose there is still the matter of what time Attack on Titan begins.

It's starting on May 3rd and is airing at 11:30 (10:30 CST). Space Dandy is moving to 12:30 and IGPX is being dropped (will probably return since they own the rights).

Regiruler

Rave Master. The series stopped getting animated about half-way through the story so if you want to finish you have to read.

Poor Dandy, no love from Scarlet.
That lines up with some of the toonami dates. I will look at some of the first batch of episodes and see if it matches.

BatDan

The animation is still astonishing.

Oh hey, that little hat alien is Chopper's voice.

Amikami

Banned
So Meow doesnt need oxygen apparently.

In the first episode, in the end sequence of them running from the monsters, Dandy and Meow falls into the water serpent to put out the flames on their bodies. Dandy starts choking because he can't breath. Meows starts laughing at Dandy, breathing easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom