• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH MAN, EVEN THE MACHINE THOUGHT THAT WAS STUPID.

That was also funny, a shame that arcade game isn't coming back.

ckohler

"Predicted the predictions"?!

This is this biggest problem with SAO. He didn't earn this victory in any way. Kirito is handed this victory like he's handed everything else. On a fucking silver platter simply because.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
"Predicted the predictions"?!

This is this biggest problem with SAO. He didn't earn this victory in any way. Kirito is handed this victory like he's handed everything else. On a fucking silver platter simply because.

Honestly, had he failed once and made that realization then I might be ok with this. It's total bullshit he did it on his first try though.

Takashi

At this point Kirito should just turn heel and go full on villain cause gods sakes they easily made the most hateable character

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Also girl Kirito was stupid enough that it successfully distracted me from the fact that Kirito instantly met Shinon on the street, which is TERRIBLE WRITING

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They could ATLEAST made him do it on a 2nd try instead of on the first when he hasent even ever been in combat with the game mechanics.

I think it would have been a nicer episode if he failed the first time and had to work to finally beat it. Not have him just do it because he's Jesus.

tumblr_ndpqyvNvdH1tne4jeo1_500.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, Jirad was that guy who ate at Subway a long time ago.

....surprised Subway is still bringing him up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Also girl Kirito was stupid enough that it successfully distracted me from the fact that Kirito instantly met Shinon on the street, which is TERRIBLE WRITING

Oh god you're right.
They could have least met at a hub where a lot of people meet. But noooo, it has to be "fate".
Kawahara is a hack.

Mik317

like most shonen leads get away with some pretty hax shit. Like Naruto, especially later in the series. And while I hate that he lost his knucklehead ninja thing (outside of one GODLIKE moment...), he still generally remained likable and cool (outside of talk no jutsu and Sasuke).

Kirito is gaming jesus but acts like he's not, gets all the ladies, and never fails at nothing. This could have been redeemed if he did in fact get wrecked at first but then after like 3 tries beat it....that way he could still be the first but it would be earned...but nope first try because i'm Jesus.

fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom