• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, considering
he didn't use anything like that against Sasuke, was that just part of the temporary powers he got?
yes the databooks confirm that he has mastery of all element besides yang.
So will anyone be keeping up with Boruto mini series?? Curious to see whose willing to go back to Naruto so early.
Only for his little sister and cute moments between naruto and his wifey.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The burrito mini series?

Chapter 700 revealed Naruto and Hinata got married and had two kids. The first was a bratty blonde boy named Boruto. He's getting a mini-series and a movie because Japan will not let Naruto die.

Chapter 700 revealed Naruto and Hinata got married and had two kids. The first was a bratty blonde boy named Boruto. He's getting a mini-series and a movie because Japan will not let Naruto die.

I mean if I was in charge at Jump/Pierrot I wouldn't let it end either
because it makes bank

Amikami

Banned
It legit made me stop watching ALL anime for a while...I never finished this arc.

I honestly thiink it may be worst that Naruto pt 1 filler. I mean the filler hell was long but many of them was short and decent from what I can remember even though I admit I didn't quite finish but came close. I just can't stand shippuden filler or maybe it's just an age difference.

Oh I'm a glutton for punishment I'll check it out

Same. It has some potential to be new and distinguish itself from the original while also returning to the roots of naruto that made it so fun to begin with, or it can be more of the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom