• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Exposition, exposition everywhere. This is some interesting factoids though to those who had watched DB but never DBZ before.

I honestly can't believe Black Popo is still allowed to be shown on American TV

While the character has an unfortunate design and origin, I'm not sure it is something that requires editing or censorship. Being aware of the problematic elements of prior works seems more appropriate than just trying to cover things up or forget them. Learn from past mistakes.

Wow a Xenoverse review! Cool!

I've been thinking about buying this but will probably wait for a price drop. $40 seems like a good jumping in point.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It takes I believe hours for the speed of light to get to jupitar so I wont even calculate how fast it took them to get to jupitar.

Raxus

*looks this up*

1386796356538.jpg

Yeah, it was (thankfully) short lived but even ironically it was extraordinarily racist.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"How did Rick & Morty get their names?" It started out as parody of Back to the Future called the "True Adventures of Doc and Mharti"

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Somehow Jinx got caught at the same time DBZ came to America though.
Pokemon was WAY bigger than DBZ and Nintendo is way more sensitive to these things. And it's not like Mr. Popo didn't cause controversy... they just sorta ignored it until it died down

Grexeno

Toonami's DBZ spoiler policy:

1. Everyone has seen Dragonball Z

2. If you have not seen Dragonball Z, see Rule #1.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sometimes, I can't help but wonder why it takes so long to make sequels on movies that were just....meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom