• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really remember the last time I've been impressed by a Viz dub. They always seem serviceable at best.

They really don't seem to dub much anymore outside of Naruto and Sailor Moon and both of those are fine

Of the big dubbing companies in terms of dub quality only I'd go Aniplex => Funimation >> Viz >>>> Sentai

Aniplex dubs a lot less series, but I can't think of a single bad Aniplex dub while I've seen some mediocre Funi dubs.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
They really don't seem to dub much anymore outside of Naruto and Sailor Moon and both of those are fine

Of the big dubbing companies in terms of dub quality only I'd go Aniplex => Funimation >> Viz >>>> Sentai

Aniplex dubs a lot less series, but I can't think of a single bad Aniplex dub while I've seen some mediocre Funi dubs.

Aniplex can have good voice actors but they arent great with dialogue, funi usually have both.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh, this is the dude who killed that priestess who was a statue in that cave from a few weeks back. He got name dropped, but it was so fast and off the cuff that no one remembers him.

Raxus

Oh, this is the dude who killed that priestess who was a statue in that cave from a few weeks back. He got name dropped, but it was so fast and off the cuff that no one remembers him.

Man, I really should stop typing glib comments and take notes with this series.

Korigama

I'm tempted to say, "YASO MAGATSUHI!"...but, I'd expect only a handful of people at best to have any idea what I'm talking about.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I kinda figured it was the guy who he and the priestess killed eachother and than are still fighting even as spirits.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

This probably makes more sense in the manga.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Funimation has WAY stronger writing. And the few voice actors they do have have a wider range and talent than most of the non-union industry.

They just don't have many of them being stuck in Texas and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom