• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

That fight choreography was actually pretty decent. They way they were talking I thought they knew each other though.

Again, I don't get why this chick using jutsu of different elements is so shocking. Again, lots of high tier ninjas earlier in the series could do so.

Also what is with this character? Why is she so horny all the time?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"One mystery I'm not really interested in" Of course not, now Sasuke on the other hand...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That fight choreography was actually pretty decent. They way they were talking I thought they knew each other though.

Again, I don't get why this chick using jutsu of different elements is so shocking. Again, lots of high tier ninjas earlier in the series could do so.

Also what is with this character? Why is she so horny all the time?

The idea is normally you can use two or three and that's it. Even Kakashi can only use 3 and he's the best.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He seriously is.
Which perplexes me why he didn't stick with Sasuke at the end. They both wanted each other so bad.

Kishi's incompetent writing made what was intended to be a rivalry into two young men lusting after each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom