• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Okay, so this has been ham fisted as fuck but I can't deny that I'm glad she survived. Otherwise this show would have been the biggest downer of all.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
giphy.gif

Seda

'I know, because you're shinichi izumi'

So that's why they reiterated 'R U the real Shinichi?' throughout the show, to lead up to a TERRIBLE line like that?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
An average series that went out on a really wet gross fart.

20 years outdated writing.

Mik317

this episode was useless.

But overall it was a solid show w/ some issues...many of which were just a product of its time....and the godawful dub

Raxus

Well that concludes parasyte. It is deeply flawed due to being so old but it still has some worth. It is a shame the message is literally spelled out for the audience several times in the final episodes and the message gets muddled.

Moaradin

This ending was kind of a wet fart. I still enjoy the show overall. The dub really kinda fucks up the good moments the show does have though.

Crocodile

You know, the middle episodes of the show were making me forget why I left this show with a mediocre impression and why I kind of ragged on it when it was picked up for Toonami. These final episodes did a good job of reminding me why (in addition to all the other flaws the show has).

Soulflarz

Banned
My suitemate just walked in, saw the credits, remembered it was last ep.

"Just forget this whole story"

'I know, because you're shinichi izumi'

So that's why they reiterated 'R U the real Shinichi?' throughout the show, to lead up to a TERRIBLE line like that?

Oh my god

Korigama

I'm going to agree with being glad that she didn't die and make all of this drama that much more pointless, but this was still a terrible and needless ending.

Well this was a weird way to finish out the series but I guess Parasyte was a shonen series only in that it needed the medium to deliver its message. I enjoyed the series overall, even with all the sermons about how we suck. Really took a dive for the final episode but the the series was enjoyable enough throughout that I'd be willing to watch it again. In conclusion, I give Parasyte 8 Real Shinichis out of 10. Time for Samurai Champloo.

Line_HTX

This ending was kind of a wet fart. I still enjoy the show overall. The dub really kinda fucks up the good moments the show does have though.

Parasyte final verdict is 0/10 because of those final two episodes.

triDookie spookyStickchuck

triDookie spookyStickchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom