• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Semi DBZ spoilers

I'm pretty sure there's no fully satisfying conclusion as to why that machine appeared at this , er, place and time.

Cell needed the time machine that he used to transport to get out of his larval state even though he somehow beat trunks?

for some reason post trunks battle he had to turn in a larvae

Soulflarz

Banned
Then they should have done a better job of hiding their influences

Is it really hiding? They copied the souls hud, they copied the style, the copied the idea of exp from leveling up to take back to your bonfire.

It's not really influence that is hidden, it was their design choice to make a 2D Dark Souls, it's been billed as that since day one.

Semi DBZ spoilers

I'm pretty sure there's no fully satisfying conclusion as to why that machine appeared at this , er, place and time.

Even in the Legacy of Goku 2 game it's not really fully explained.

Cell apparently absorbed the Androids before Trunks could come back and kill them in his timeline, then Cell killed Trunks but had to revert back to his other form or something in order to travel through time? Idk, it was really weird.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, Anthony Micheal Hall is being showcased in an ad, can we have pleased reached the end of 1980s nostalgia mining now?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's something funny about Tracer making the Overwatch box art after all that dumb controversy.

Too bad Openwatch will now be known as "that game where people whined over a clothed butt"

Women aren't allowed to have tight butts.

Soulflarz

Banned
It was a joke, at least I'd like to believe that.

Pretty sure it was, but

CgBtiTZUYAANfQV.jpg

BBboy20

It's funny that after the controversy, her new pose arguably draws more attention to her butt, and a lot of people seemed okay with it
It fitted with the personality but cocking your hips even a little a bit to the side = dehumanization and objectifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom