• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Somehow, Cell sitting around in some random forest somewhere for years caused sweeping changes in the events of time.

Ripple effects are no joke I guess.

Crocodile

I can't remember, do they explain how Cell showing up in this timeline caused there to be an extra android or for them to be stronger than expected?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So for the second time in this arc, "SURPRISE, THESE AREN'T THE REAL VILLAINS! SOMETHING EVEN STRONGER!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A threat greater than Freeza, because Toriyama was making this all up as he went along

Could have chopped off half the content in this episode and nothing of substance would have been lost. Now for DW to confuse us all once again.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All I could think of was the fact Toriyama was involved with Chrono Trigger, a MUCH better time travel story. Even if he just did the art work & designs for the characters.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I like how Kami kept all of this to himself for these last 4 years. That puts Cell's arrival somewhere around the Saiyan and Namek Sagas, btw (since it took Goku about a year to return back after his battle with Frieza, and Namek was one month after Vegeta and Nappa's arrival on Earth)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
okay, Dimension W, it's time to see what you've got

I was interested before, but you've kind of been losing me the last couple episodes

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I like how Kami kept all of this to himself for these last 4 years. That puts Cell's rrival somewhere around the Saiyan and Namek Sagas, btw (since it took Goku about a year to return back after his battle with Frieza, and Namek was one month after Vegeta and Nappa's arrival on Earth)

You'd think he would bring something like this up while it wasn't much of an issue instead of waiting for the shit to hit the fan. Some guardian of Earth he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom