• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

So Dimension W is actually FF9, where planets are created and powered by a crystal that is powered by the memories of those that live there.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that information should not have all been dumped in this episode. you don't get any time to digest anything so you don't know what's going on

like, I think I got everything but I'm not sure

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good lord, in just 4 episodes, they covered 25 chapters?!

Man, this really does suffer from Final Act syndrome. CRAM ALL THE CHAPTERS INTO AN EPISODE THAT YOU CAN!!!

Line_HTX

I'm content with it being just the body being the same instead of "I'M ACTUALLY YOUR WAIFU THAT DIED, NOW I'M A ROBO-WAIFU!"

but damn, there was a lot to absorb in this episode.

IMO, it's not as forgettable as Parasyte.

Mira kept my interest though.

;P

So I can put the pieces of things together well enough of who is what and why they're in that situation, but it's like a corporate word salad. A bunch of facts and events and _somethingsomething_ and we end up on Easter Island. Everything is on the table. It just makes no sense without dots connected.

TheOGB

Banned
So the wife twist I can live with, and even the memory magic seemed like it was tying to an earlier concept

but there was so much other shit that I'm still trying to digest and I just cant

tbh i'm not confident they could've pulled it together in 24-26 either so i'm at least thankful that we're getting this over with pretty quickly

The first 4 episodes covered 25 chapters. That alone should tell you that this is a show that begs to be spread out. I think it would have been much better than what we are getting now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A FOURTH DIMENSION WAS DISCOVERED

WEALTH, FAME, POWER

A DANDY GUY....IN SPACE

Man, this is, what, the 4th show with an intro explaining stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom