• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think the root of the problem is all the exposition is dumped in a dense fashion, but the show hasn't gained my interested enough to this point to entice me in giving it my full attention.

Exactly this.
I get the feeling this might be less dense in the manga.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think the root of the problem is all the exposition is dumped in a dense fashion, but the show hasn't gained my interested enough to this point to entice me in giving it my full attention.
This as well. If I cared more about the show, I'd probably try to pay more attention, but I just can't bring myself to care more.

..........well crap, this is Kyoma's last time seeing his waifu, isn't it?

.....ew no, please don't compare her to Mira........UNLESS....NOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

Crocodile

28586361.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So.......the sphere captured people & therefore it can let people visit the memories of other people it's captured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom