• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
FYI, in the manga and first anime, there was the added hint that Gon could hear the guy that went ahead of them screaming in the distance (too far away for a normal person to hear, but Gon has good hearing).

good

It's less foreshadowing and more letting you know that's the kind of series this is gonna be.

Shit gets dark as shit.

this was my take on it
I mean, if thats actual foreshadowing, kinda lame.

FYI, in the manga and first anime, there was the added hint that Gon could hear the guy that went ahead of them screaming in the distance (too far away for a normal person to hear, but Gon has good hearing).

Yeah, this was before the timeslot switched, so Madhouse tried to tone the dark stuff down a bit to avoid heavy censorship.

Korigama

Hm, was somewhat curious as to what happened to the guy who thought he passed (I'll bet he walked off a cliff or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom