• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So is like Gon half demon or some shit? Like in like 50 episodes we are going to learn Gon's Dad is Satan or something?

This is some next level shit

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
2668856-1343105061510.jpg

Don't make me bust out the Naruto character relationship charts!

I believe this episode covered two episodes of the first anime. The first was wandering through town and the quiz. The second was the magical beast stuff.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So is like Gon half demon or some shit? Like in like 50 episodes we are going to learn Gon's Dad is Satan or something?

surprisingly no, infact your soon gonna learn that gon aint shit and theres like a billion people stronger than him

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

His dad is a legendary Hunter, and he's basically been living in the wild and mingling with animals his whole life (even though he has a home with his aunt).

This is stuff that would have been illustrated more clearly at this point in both the manga and '99 anime.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Something about those shape-shifting monster designs makes me feel as if I just watched an episode of Slayers NEXT or something... that's not a bad thing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, I need to check out Mike Tyson Mysteries, it seems like an actually good Adult Swim show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom