• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Saw those recent author comments from Togashi. Oh wow...
He needs an artist. Surely his wife can do help too?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Saw those recent author comments from Togashi. Oh wow...
He needs an artist. Surely his wife can do help too?

We think she is. If you look at some of the more recent chapters, after the anime story ends, you can see her style of art in the series.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
All the episodes of HxH have so far amounted to "Everyones really attentive!" and "Again, they're really attentive!" now this episode also told us "These guys are attentive too!"

I mean, that's cool, but it's like reading the same answer to 3 multi-choice questions in a row or something.

30 minutes till Naruto.

Why would you say that? Do you hate us that much?

All the episodes of HxH have so far amounted to "Everyones really attentive!" and "Again, they're really attentive!" now this episode also told us "These guys are attentive too!"

I mean, that's cool, but it's like reading the same answer to 3 multi-choice questions in a row or something.

You're probably right but after watching Dimension W, I am more okay with this.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This is where it starts getting better. Everything until now has been set up for the current arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom