• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

What the hell happened? Doctor lady got rekt for some reason...

I maybe misunderstood it, but seems like they were going to attach the girls head to a new prosthetic body, probably powered by coils. But the coil malfunctioned, probably exploded, killing Miyabi and injuring the lady doctor.

Also we don't know /why/ Kyoma lost some memories there, right?

RagnarokX

What the hell happened? Doctor lady got rekt for some reason...

They cut off her head so that they could work on it separately from her body... for some reason... and then the coil they were using exploded and destroyed the head and injured the doctor.

Jarate

Banned
I maybe misunderstood it, but seems like they were going to attach the girls head to a new prosthetic body, people powered by coils. But the coil malfunctioned, probably exploded, killing Miyabi and injuring the last doctor.

wumbo

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I maybe misunderstood it, but seems like they were going to attach the girls head to a new prosthetic body, probably powered by coils. But the coil malfunctioned, probably exploded, killing Miyabi and injuring the lady doctor.

This is a good summation of events as they stand now.

RagnarokX

The doctor said they were keeping the body ready for when they needed it, so it didn't sound like she was going full prosthetic. Dunno why they had to cut off her head.

I imagine the coil exploded. Hurting the doctor and making the girl's head go boom

Knowing this story so far I'm betting that the coil powered body turned the girl Cray Cray and she whopped them and ran.

They just say it was an accident cause it was experimental and they had money riding on it. BIG money. A true Human-Coil-Robot? That's gotta be big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom