• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

There's no shrink qualified to deal with that hot mess. Vegeta's gonna wake up with a cold sweat remembering what happened that day.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
If Vegeta had a nice set of tits you know Krillin would be singing a different tune while doing the rescuing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
remind me, the original DBZ music (not Faulconer, not Kai) used these same tracks, but there was a larger variety and the placement was different, right?

Correct.
This was Toei sloppily placing the music over after Yamamoto was found plagiarizing.

TheOGB

Banned
Trunks literally sounds like the source of "nutted but she still sucking"

or is that "when you get the GOOD SUCC" I'm thinking of

Seda

Correct.
This was Toei sloppily placing the music over after Yamamoto was found plagiarizing.

I'm not as down on Faulconer's music as some, but I felt the Yamamoto score was pretty great - plagiarized or not. I really like some of his music in the earlier Budokai games too (which was also replaced when those got remastered).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Jesus, this was the most Dragon Ball Z ass episode of DBZ I've seen. It pretty much captures what everything thinks DBZ is & jokes about.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Holy shit, Shinsuke Kikuchi (the composer of DBZ) is really damn old. Didn't realize he's 81 now

And he did Kamen Rider.

Jarate

Banned
Bruce Falcouner should still be in the dub. His music is super iconic to American viewers, and while the original dub had issues, the music quality itself wasnt the issue with the musi

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Reminder we most likely will have to deal with Dragon Soul staying uncut, but then Jojo will have its OP shortened to 15-20 seconds......

Seda

Hopefully they cut DBZ's opening in favor of JoJo's.

They won't. At least when Buu Kai presumably starts we'll be spared, assuming they don't dub it or whatever (which FUNimation doesn't typically do these days).

Is the Buu Kai opening any good?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yo......that one blonde dude with the hair on the right edge....

.........was that..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom