• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The episode was really bad.

The dub is good.

xcph6WU.gif

Line_HTX

It's not even /just/ the fact it was poorly established. The little bro's rationale is......'we all die anyway so why bother'? Come on.

This 100%. There's no real connection.

Having watched it previously when it aired I can say with confidence that in hindsight, the middle parts of the series drag things down. It does return to form later on thankfully.

It better be, because I'm starting to get angry at Gundam again.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I don't mind the sudden brother Subplot. I just mind the fact that Mika was shredding all the others who were probably his kinda-friends for the last few years, with no thought at all.

So the group of space rats that are so close they see each other as family... wants to get the family member of their member back... while killing everyone that younger brother has been with for the past few years. OK!

It just seems like the story and the reality were completely divorced.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Last time on Hunter X Hunter Leorio got trapped in a snake cave and got bitten a bunch. I approve of this development.

B.K.

How much longer does the hunter exam last? I don't know how much longer I can wait for Hunter x Hunter to get good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom