• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herein lies one of Gon's flaws as a character. The kid is stubborn to a fault. This was played off as humorous because Hanzo isn't really a bad guy but imagine if he had faced off against someone more ruthless. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I dunno I feel like "Gon wins automatically because of literal never-give-up powers" isn''t too interesting.

Its fairly indicative to his character and will come back to haunt him and others much later on. Not only that but HxH is full of unconventional wins. Rarely is it just about a character getting stronger or learning a new super move and defeating the big bad. Many times characters out right defeat themselves.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I dunno I feel like "Gon wins automatically because of literal never-give-up powers" isn''t too interesting.

That wasent the point of that fight.

This fight is basically the real start of what majority of HxH will be like for now on, its never a battle of who has the higher power level but if they have the wits among other things to win.

Moaradin

Shonen protagonist never-give-up powers would be pretty lame in most shows, but HxH pulls it off very well. Thought it was executed pretty great in this episode and gave us some hilarious moments. It's a very real character flaw though.

HxH series spoilers
It bites him in the ass plenty of times later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom