• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

I'm pretty much along for the ride, as IBO seems to be making assumptions about what the viewer finds normal and acceptable then runs with it.

If you don't like something... it never seems to go away.

Seda

Which one the blonde that's not Kirito, or the black haired guy that's addicted To combat sims

There's Mika and Orga
Heavyset guy is Biscuit
Blondie is Eugene
Big guy (black hair) is Akihiko
and then another plain guy who hangs with them

The younger multicolor hair guy is Takaki. A few other younger guys I don't know the name of.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg

I figured they'd do a stupid "sausage = penis" comparison joke in Sausage Party (hell, it's in the damn title)

I didn't think they'd actually use one for the damn commercial

Line_HTX

There's Mika and Orga
Heavyset guy is Biscuit
Blondie is Eugene

The younger multicolor hair guy is Takaki. A few other younger guys I don't know the name of.

Akihiro, not Akihiko from Persona, lol

Moaradin

There's Mika and Orga
Heavyset guy is Biscuit
Blondie is Eugene

Shino I believe

There's Mika and Orga
Heavyset guy is Biscuit
Blondie is Eugene

That's Norba, the one Ymagi
has a crush on

Seda

Atra and Kudelia had a few conversations in previous episodes where they were talking about helping out with food and such, not directly about Mika or guys, but that's also a pretty shallow motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom