• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, even I as a first time viewer I think things are a bit too lackadaisical in some respects. Show is good overall even if we spent a shit load of time on the Hunter Exam.

It did rub me the wrong way for a while but I actually did kind of appreciate it in a twisted way
come time for the Chimera Ant arc since it kind of had a "who's the real antagonist" theme to it by the end.

Seda

DBZ was zzz. Mr. Satan is fun.

One Punch was okay? Mumen Rider stole the episode.

IBO: I kinda like the focus shift on Biscuit but the Fumitan and Kudelia stuff isnt working for me, and the Gjallerhorn thing was realllllly dumb.

HxH was pretty good. The confrontation was tense. I do feel the "I want to be a friend" was a little too blunt. Like, the dialogue could have been written better with the same meaning/intention. The words "want" and "friend" were unnaturally overused. However, the voice acting in this show is really strong.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You want to know why Adam got a frog in Power Rangers?
His Kakuranger counterpart was named Jiraiya, and is a descendant of the legendary warrior Jiraiya who fought with frogs. So he gets frog related mechs/Zords.

"No. Never."

qZdAYU8.jpg

Seda

It is pretty telling how well Naruto works when we focus on people outside the main cast.

Naruto does not make an appearance in this and the next six episodes (although he is talked about in one). I'm not sure but I don't think Sasuke does either.

It's Jiraiya Shippuden for now.

Then back to Sasuke Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom