• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only are Hunter's exempt from ever being arrested but they're also super rich and can go into any country.

Seems like a perfectly safe thing to allow people like Hisoka and Illumi to have.

This world is fucked. So glad I don't live there (despite really wanting that god damn card).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So not only are Hunter's exempt from ever being arrested but they're also super rich and can go into any country.

Seems like a perfectly safe thing to allow people like Hisoka and Illumi to have.

This world is fucked. So glad I don't live there (despite really wanting that god damn card).

We're only just scratching the surface to how dangerous the HxH world is

Korigama

Sounds like the good life. As long as you don't get in the test with Hisoka, the test seems like it'd be easy to pass. Just need above average physical abilities.
There was still the hypothetical question bit, along with that trek through the marsh, both of which led to death for anyone who guessed wrong (well, the manga and original anime for that first test).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think that was the sound Bart Simpson made to alert Homer of people finding out of the stuff he was secretly doing in his backyard.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"He broke my arm, whatever"

Getting into the next arc.

"Don't fucking touch him, or you'll be just as dead as that black guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom