• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's not like I'm hopelessly delusional over a petty childhood crush on an asshole who didn't even know or care who I was that I broke away from my actual best friend for."

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That naruto song with the triangle which plays during quiet cave sequences all the time is so annoying.

RagnarokX

So once they find Itachi, what exactly do they do? Nobody on this team can actually beat or detain him so what's the plan? Why are they chasing after Itachi anyway again?

Also all this inter character-dog dialogue SUCKS

Sakura you SUCK

Karin you SUCK

They're chasing Itachi because they're trying to find Sasuke. Itachi's mission with Akatsuki is to capture Naruto, so using Naruto as bait they want to lure out Itachi and then use Itachi as bait for Sasuke.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
remember when sakura made fun of naruto for being an orphan to Sasuke?

Yeah, fuck her.

Crocodile

I spat my drink out.

Juugo is totally android 16

I mean "Gentle Giant who gets along with animals" is a well worn trope in both Western and Eastern fiction.

As an aside - I've been thinking and isn't everyone going around calling Jugo, "Bipolar Jugo" kind of offensive?

Crocodile

They're chasing Itachi because they're trying to find Sasuke. Itachi's mission with Akatsuki is to capture Naruto, so using Naruto as bait they want to lure out Itachi and then use Itachi as bait for Sasuke.

Find Itachi to find Saskuke (who is of greater info after Orichimaru's defeat)? Ok, aside from not being able to control Itachi at all if they find him, why not just look for Sasuke directly? Just the Naruto bait bit? That seems super risky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom