• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I like the fact that a standard anime plot is kind of happening around Genos and Saitama just doesn't give a fuck.

VariantX

That was a building and he used a giant pillar of flame to destroy it. Saitama just destroyed a platau with nothing but the shockwave of a non serious punch and one he controlled to only have so much strength that it wouldnt hurt Genos. Saitama gets hit by a giant pillar of flame from Genos and all that happened was his civvies get burned off

To simplify it further, genos was going all out to the fullest extent of his ability, saitama was barely trying and basically humoring him.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I didnt understand what Genos meant by that, he just did the same sort of attack to level The House of Evolution.

That was a building and he used a giant pillar of flame to destroy it. Saitama just destroyed a platau with nothing but the shockwave of a non serious punch and one he controlled to only have so much strength that it wouldnt hurt Genos. Saitama gets hit by a giant pillar of flame from Genos and all that happened was his civvies get burned off

Also, it wasn't just the plateau that was parted from the punch. The clouds, too.

Genos saw death in saitama's punch, and saitama pulled back, parting the land and sky with the shockwave.

and saitama wasn't serious at all. Like, probably not even a fraction of his power

Regiruler

Spoilers regarding the final episode:
It's interesting they chose Amai Mask as the cliffhanger, he's definitely better than his rank implies but I don't know if they will have him fight saitama directly[/SPOILER

Oh hey that's where I got my avatar

ckohler

nsTIITw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom