• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Okay, just about everything involving the addition of the bookeeper woman was embarrassing and almost misogynistic. The Atra/Kudelia scene was seemingly finally giving some much needed depth to Atra's character and then threw it into the garbage disposal.

Disappointing episode.

A lot of the dialogue this episode was embarrassing BUT a lot of it seems like the type of stuff teenagers who've never been near lots of girls/women would say? Like it was stupid but realistically stupid?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Six issues of hiatus... I really shouldn't believe that "shorter hiatus" claim. Or just be patient.

Soulflarz

Banned
It is a damn shame Atra's character was basically tossed into the garbage this episode. She is officially the worst.

Time to hunt.

I would argue "but sex doesn't matter that much to their character" but this point was so stupid that I relatively agree ;_;

Seda

It is a damn shame Atra's character was basically tossed into the garbage this episode. She is officially the worst.

Time to hunt.

I've been pretty positive on this show, and I thought there were still some snippets of good character interaction (Takaki and Biscuit for example) but a lot of anime nonsense piled up in this episode.

That's life, running into to people you don't wanna see.
A lot of the dialogue this episode was embarrassing BUT a lot of it seems like the type of stuff teenagers who've never been near lots of girls/women would say? Like it was stupid but realistically stupid?
Probably that conversation isn't to out there. Also doesn't this show have a female head writer?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kind of like the fact he's trying to talk things out before resorting to fighting like most shonen would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom