• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, this woman is the younger sister of Tornado. She's popular, but this is her only appearance in the anime (which they acknowledge in the next episode preview).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Look at what Saitama did. The Konbu monster must have been really tough.

It's not shown in the anime, but the Konbu monster survived, just stripped of all its Konbu.

Cyborg Prince, and he is handsomest heroes, well I have two other ones on my list, one was in todays (lightning max)
CqWy0XCUkAI9b7F.jpg:small

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So I don't even remember where we are in Iron Blooded Orphans.

They still just floating around in space heading vaguely toward Earth and waiting for something to actually happen?

Crocodile

I'm guessing she'll be important when season 2 rolls around.

The scene with her in that episode was filler. She gets named dropped and then shows up up in a side story but her first introduction in the "main narrative" is in the arc that starts RIGHT after the end of this season.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Tis a shame that Krillan doesn't exist in the One Punch Man universe, Saitama could see him as an inspiration.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

They still just floating around in space heading vaguely toward Earth and waiting for something to actually happen?

Yup. That tends to describe the second act of pretty much every single Gundam series though.

Crocodile

They joined the Mafia and get some new crew (such as that advisor/fainacial/businesswoman) and are making their way to Earth but they get ambushed by Space Pirates. There you're caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom