• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Tsun Tsun time

lLGKsTS.png
Isn't tonight filler, tho? :(

There were gonna kill him just based off of one piece of evidence even though they have proof of his ability to control his titan form? Military "Intelligence" indeed

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Has the manga fallen off?

The manga's got a shit-ton of plot threads that have seemingly been abandoned. First we were going to a basement that we never got to, then to a town that we never got to, now something else is going on. Every time we're about to get an answer we switch tracks randomly.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Outsold One Piece last year, and I think it's up there again this year

Attack on Titan isn't going anywhere manga or anime, we're gonna keep getting AoT seasons from now until the manga ends in 5-10 years

Nope. One Piece outsold it last year.
It was the first half of THIS year that AoT outsold One Piece. We'll see if it can keep that up by the end.
It's doing huge in Japan.

Takashi

It's done the most stalling I have ever seen of a recent manga. It was obviously planned to be a short manga but they are stretching it because of how quickly it got popular

Does the author still plan to have ~100 chapters? I remember reading that a long time ago.

daveo42

Banned
Outsold One Piece last year, and I think it's up there again this year

Attack on Titan isn't going anywhere manga or anime, we're gonna keep getting AoT seasons from now until the manga ends in 5-10 years

The arc flow seems a bit weird to me and a lot of times it is poorly drawn and poorly paced month to month. Anyone current know if it has gotten better over the past few issues?

Nope. One Piece outsold it last year.
It was the first half of THIS year that AoT outsold One Piece. We'll see if it can keep that up by the end.
It's doing huge in Japan.

It was the number 2 selling manga of last year though, and shows no signs of slowing down

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't care for Ending songs. I always skip them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom