• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
No Byakuya's wife was Rukia's sister who abandoned her. Her sister regretted it and asked to Byakuya to find and take care of her on her death bed, which he did.

Welp. I forgot a really big chunk, didn't I.
KuGsj.gif

Mik317

Huh, Renji's voice is the same as the Riddler in the Arkham games.
He sounds so much better there... must be the "Bleach effect" where actors are just all terrible.

Bleach's Dub cast is full of great VOs putting in poor performances. Bosch gave it his all most of the time and even he is phoning it in now.

Korigama

Sister in law I think. Been a very long long time, but if I remember correctly, Byakuya was married, and lost his wife. Can't remember how. He later adopts(?) rukia as his sister. Rukia has an odd resemblance to his wife. Very early Bleach.
Related to her sister by blood, but the two were separated long ago (forgot the details). Sister married Byakuya, then Byakuya adopted Rukia as his wife's dying wish. Something like that.

EDIT: Already answered.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And that's the end of filler!
Though there might be "extended scenes" in the rest of the episode (scene that weren't in the manga), but this is the last full-on filler filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom