• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, it started off okay, had some funny moments, but just went downhill near the end.

& now we wait for Gurren Lagann.

tumblr_mnhu5qQcxz1rxwvmeo1_400.gif
Awesome gif

Crayolan

What a shitty ending. Even the shitty killing Satan ending was better.

This show should have just been a slice of life, all the serious episodes ranged from meh to shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's over now. Go read the manga since they probably won't make another series. They might... who knows...

I'm just prepping for Beware the Blaaaaahman.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
that was terrible

it wasn't even CRAZY terrible like the last couple of episodes, it was just dumb and boring

Amikami

Banned
Think it was a better ending that SE, or at least, BE was never that good. So that's somethign. SE's ending was total bullshit though, through and through so I still think its better.

That was seriously an odd finale. From the fucking pointless flashback and final comment to Mephisto sending Rin and Yukio to where their mom fucked Satan to that Celty cameo.

If Blue Exorcist's disastrous endgame marked the end of creating gecko endings for anime adaptations for good, then at least that was worth it.

Toriko's Gecko ending was just a few months ago, which doubly sucks because the manga after the time skip has been god like

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If Blue Exorcist's disastrous endgame marked the end of creating gecko endings for anime adaptations for good, then at least that was worth it.

Toriko got a gecko ending and that was this year....
It was insanely stupid.
Then again, the whole Toriko anime sucked. It was like 4Kids made it.

Korigama

Toriko's Gecko ending was just a few months ago, which doubly sucks because the manga after the time skip has been god like

Toriko got a gecko ending and that was this year....
It was insanely stupid.
Then again, the whole Toriko anime sucked. It was like 4Kids made it.
Hm, not familiar with Toriko, but sucks to hear that anime studios still haven't learned anything about just not making shit up when they run out of source material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom