• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So Gurren Lagann is a small robot that decimates bigger robots.

This is so Kid Icarus Uprising and Wonderful 101.

Crocodile

Full ending? I'll sacrifice previews for this :)

Also yes, this is only EPISODE ONE. There are a few lulls here and there but that scene from the very beginning of the show? Consider it a "preview"

Also stop with there "herp derp they are age X" nobody Yoko or Kamina's age acts or looks like someone who just started high school. It meaningless and I frankly don't trust any of the "ages" out there

Regiruler

So much awesome tonight. Naruto was good, AoT was interesting, Dandy was great, and GL was GL. Not sure if I'll be able to join in next week as I'll be going off to school so arrangements for such late night programming will be odd, but I hope to be there all the same.

LOLDSFAN

Can anyone with GIMP resize this in 1366 x 768 for me? http://i.imgur.com/NvzdpJi.jpg

iuZcotYjIXQoQ.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
No, seriously, I had the biggest dumbest grin on my face the whole second half. Just pure fun. Awesome.

Neoxon

The visuals were beautiful, especially space & the surface. I can't wait for the next episode. Please tell me it the other episodes are just as good.

Honestly, it's going to be tough for me to not hype up every little awesome scene. I'll probably be going "TONIGHTS THE NIGHT" when the big turning point episode comes around.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Ra's al Ghul's plan is to recruit the lamest villains in the entire Batman canon.
Makes the Microwave Emitter plan sound downright genius...

II was grinning the entiresecond half
Thay was amazing beyond compare.
The colors, the art style, the voice acting, the animation. It was all pure enjoyment.
I still don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom