• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Batman after GL is going to suck.

And I hope GAF chills it with the spoilers. Already saw some major fucking spoilers posted tonight with no context. Don't ruin it for new people.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still find it weird that teenage Barbara Gordon is already Oracle and never became Batgirl.

daveo42

Banned
I'll avoid hyping up any particular episodes of TTGL, just know that all of them are insanely hype.

Batman still jobbing.

I still find it weird that teenage Barbara Gordon is already Oracle and never became Batgirl.

This whole Batman universe is all sorts of fucked up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Gurren Lagann is a small robot that decimates bigger robots.

This is so Kid Icarus Uprising and Wonderful 101.

That was just Lagann. And that's all we'll say about that for now.

I like that Batman basically just sacrificed a civilian to save his own ass just now.

Why not watch the Dark Knight instead?

Full ending? I'll sacrifice previews for this :)

Also yes, this is only EPISODE ONE. There are a few lulls here and there but that scene from the very beginning of the show? Consider it a "preview"

Also stop with there "herp derp they are age X" nobody Yoko or Kamina's age acts or looks like someone who just started high school. It meaningless and I frankly don't trust any of the "ages" out there

you also have to remember they were raised in postapocalyptic world so theyre obviously not gonna act loke normal teenagers

Batman

seriously...

NPms0b9.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fuck it *reads Beware the Batman future episodes* At least it sounds like there's more credible villains

That was just Lagann. And that's all we'll say about that for now.

I like that Batman basically just sacrificed a civilian to save his own ass just now.

Hmmm, fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom