• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Technically it necer aired on here just commetcials

Eh...doesn't really count.

GXP may have been much worse, not to mention we just got done watching a show that had Satan who was misunderstood and got a 14-year old preggers.

True. It'd probably be SAO then, but at least that was entertaining. I can't even bring myself to even watch BtB half the time.

Edit: lol derp, guess that means btb IS pretty bad then.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well in the Comics Pyg is a crazy surgeon that violently attempts to turn people into what he considers to be an idealized state, and Toad was one of his experiments. This being a kids show they just conveniently gloss over that fact.

Is that so?
I know people compared Pyg to Zsasz, or called him worse than the Joker. Obviously for a kids show they couldn't show that.
That makes sense.

Neoxon

Tombstone_(Spider-Man_Cartoon).jpg
I liked Spectacular Spider-Man's Tombstone better, even though he was their substitute Kingpin.

BatDan

Actually, according to Wiki, Tobias Whale predates Tombstone by 11 years (1977 and 1988)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tobias Whale's decision making in this episode makes NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

"Hey Batman, I don't like Ra's al Ghul, so instead of killing you now, let's team up to get close to him."

"No, wait, I like Ra's al Ghul, I just brought you here to swerve you for no reason whatsoever."

RagnarokX

She didn't connect any wires. Did Ra's have a router? Why didn't he set an encryption key? Does he give you that password if you order a coffee?

BatDan

This is just silly.

Wait... this is what happened when they opened the Ark of the Covenant! Shut your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom