• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Baring your fangs at Balalaika seems like a pretty bad idea. I know you and your clan are on the ropes Yukio, but this is some bad shit you are getting yourself into.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Baring your fangs at Balalaika seems like a pretty bad idea. I know you and your clan are on the ropes Yukio, but this is some bad shit you are getting yourself into.

Yea but she doesn't know from Balalaika. Yukio has no idea what she's getting herself into.

daveo42

Banned
She's been marked for death the entire time. She's got no choice.

Part of that is definitely on her though. I know honor and pride, but...

Yea but she doesn't know from Balalaika. Yukio has no idea what she's getting herself into.

She should know the type of person she's dealing with. At least with how she had dealt with the other Yakuza members and how ruthless Balalaika's been with her own group.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nah she knows and told Rock as much last episode.

She's got no idea how badass Balalaika is or just how fucked she's become. She just thinks she knows. If Balalaika gets her hands on Yukio then the little girl is gonna be wishing Ginji and Revvy never saved her.

BBboy20

tumblr_ms1ngcG1B11sn8kcwo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom