• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug14| Melodrama Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Considering they made this entire series on the budget of about $50 it's not really surprising

Budget wasn't this show's problem so much as time. They were submitting incomplete episodes to the TV stations. That's more poor pre-production than lack of funds.

I can't decide if the solution to Eren's problem was a clever subversion or a stupid "twist". I'm going with the later :p

Budget wasn't this show's problem so much as time. They were submitting incomplete episodes to the TV stations. That's poor pre-production not lack of funds.

I can't decide if the solution to Eren's problem was a clever subversion or a stupid "twist". I'm going with the later :p

It's never flat out said, but it's implied the Mikasa tampered with his belt so that he'd fail as it's stated that the harnesses should never break or have issues like Eren's did. It's why she has a half shocked half upset reaction to his passing of the test.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's never flat out said, but it's implied the Mikasa tampered with his belt so that he'd fail as it's stated that the harnesses should never break or have issues like Eren's did. It's why she has a half shocked half upset reaction to his passing of the test.
Yep, it's very obvious in the anime.

The only other one with a motive would be yellow fever guy...

Jarate

Banned
1yNsBoK.gif

MORE ATTACK ON TITAN

can wee have someone photoshop the colossal titans face on this

Crocodile

I must not be paying enough attention. That being said, that make Mikasa's shitty character even worse :/

I must not be paying enough attention. That being said, that make Mikasa's shitty character even worse :/

To be fair it's not like Mikasa is wrong here :p Eren's desire to rush into the fight that will probably get him killed unless she can prevent him from joining the military is pretty easy to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom